Algier GUI Library
Welcome to the project page of Algierlib. This library provides GUI functionality for your C++ program. This is not a bloated application framework. It is manageable and provides most required object types for graphical user interfaces. It is very easy to setup in your IDE - in just five minutes.
You program with Algierlib in a modern C++ style by using the Standard C++ Libraries. And we provide a good documentation for GUI-beginners. We want to make the most easy to use GUI library for C++!
On the left side you can find more project related links.
- Native GUI controls
- Canvas types for 2D and 3D graphics (OpenGL)
- Model-View concept
- Intelligent layout algorithms
- Internationalization with UCS2 via std::wstring
- Use of complete ISO-C++ standard and TR1 library for strings, events, object management, namespaces, RTTI, enums and exceptions
- No macros and no pre-pre-processor